- Check-out form (EHS): required to be submitted to the Graduate Office by graduate students immediately following completion of all conferral requirements.
- Chemical & Bio Decon Checklist: A rough guideline to provide guidance on how to decontaminant equipment for disposal/surplus.
- Disposal Form: Form for disposal of unwanted equipment in poor condition. All laboratory equipment must also have an EC-1 form filled out for it.
- Electronics Shop -- Work Order Form
- Spring 2013 catalog of products currently carried by the Main Chemistry Stockroom.
- Form EC-1: Lab Equipment Release form (EC-1) must be filled out, faxed with disposal/surplus forms, and a copy attached to all laboratory equipment which has been exposed to chemicals during its lifetime in order to be sent out for disposal/surplus. Facilities will not remove laboratory equipment without this form. Please also see the Chemical & Bio Decon Checklist.
- Key Request Form
- Machine Shop (CAS) -- Work Order Forum
For computer issues -- please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedural guide for submitting work requests to the electronics shop, complete with links to required EH&S forms.
- Request for Stockroom Privileges
- Safety Goggle Instructions and Form
- Surplus Form: Form for sending equipment in good or excellent condition to surplus. Surplus will not accept items they deem to be in poor condition or furniture made from particle board. All equipment which has been exposed to chemicals also require an EC-1 form filled out for it.
NOTE: After you have completed your form and turned it into Annette Meaney's mailbox in NSC 359, your stockroom card can be picked up from Annette in NSC 362 in two to three business days.
- Undergraduate Registration in a Graduate Course Form
VoIP Phone Quick Reference Guide: a quick reference guide for using the VoIP phone system